Amazon Independence Day Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 14th Aug 2020 – 31st Sep 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 5th Sep 2020
- Winner – 5
How to Play Amazon Independence Day Quiz –
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
- Search “Funzone” or Amazon Independence Day Quiz
- There will be a total of 5 questions
- Answer all Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Ans – 14th Aug 2020
Q1: _______ is celebrated on the birthday of the famous independence activist and India’s first Education minister Maulana Abul Kalam Azad shown here.
Answer 1: National Education Day
Q2: This famous freedom fighter was the first man to hold which post in India?
Answer 2: Deputy Prime Minister
Q3: This is a monument dedicated to a horrific incident, which freedom fighter returned his Kaiser-i-Hind award in protest of the incident?
Answer 3: Mahatma Gandhi
Q4: This is a statue of which famous freedom fighter?
Answer 4: Chandrashekhar Azad
Q5: The woman to the left of Subhas Chandra Bose, was the head of a regiment, named after which famous queen?
Answer 5: Rani Lakshmibai