Amazon 15th Aug 2020 Quiz Answer: Participate And Get A Chance To Win OnePlus Y Series TV
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – OnePlus Y Series TV
- Amazon quiz Date – 15th Aug 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 16th Aug 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Aug 15, 2020
Q1: The first woman to hold a Cabinet Rank in the Indian government Rajkumari Amrit Kaur, held which Ministry?
Answer 1: Minister of Heath
Q2: Under Whose Leadership Was Azad Hind, An Indian Provisional Government, Established In Japanese Occupied Singapore During World War II?
Answer 2: Subhas Chandra Bose
Q3: The world celebrated this 25th July as the 100th birthday of Rosalind Franklin, known for her contributions to the discovery of what?
Answer 3: Molecular structure of DNA
Q4: The Okavango Delta, one of Africa’s last remaining great wildlife habitat, is located in which country?
Answer 4: Botswana
Q5: Which young revolutionary, along with Prafulla Chaki, attempted to assassinate a British judge, Magistrate Douglas Kingsford?
Answer 5: Khudiram Bose
Terms And Conditions – Amazon.in source
This Daily QuizTime (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest: (a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India; (b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in; (c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; (d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and (e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 15 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”) 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”). 3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period. 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly. 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a OnePlus TV (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”). 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.